Sonntag, Januar 25, 2015

the last couple weeks

Hey! :)

I decided I will write in English again. Maybe from now on I will write every blogpost in English or I will just decide before I start a new blog post in what mood I am for, German or English.

Anyways, let me tell you about the last couple weeks. 
It didn't really happen anything amazing. I'm just living my life.
But let me tell you from the most interesting things! :)
2 weeks ago I went skiing for the first time and it was amazing. My host dad and one of his friends gave me a skii lesson. After hours of practicing I met my exchange student friends and they helped me too. So it definitely was a successful day with lots of fun and a totally new experience for me. And it was really cool to spend time with my host dad, just him and me. 
We are required to learn skiing until the first weekend of Februrary because on this weekend is our next AFS orientiation camp. We will go to Sanvelly, which is about 2 hours away from Boise. And we will ski the whole weekend!:D So I'm really excited for this weekend and I can't wait to spend time with the other exchange students.
The last weekends I spend most of the time at houses from other exchange students. Most of the time at Bow's house. She is from Thailand and we are hanging out a lot. 
Moreover, tomorrow is finally starting the new semester. Therefore I finally have a new schedule. This schedule is way easier than my schedule from last semester. Now I have drawing, choir, US Histroy, design, math, healthy living again, theory of knowledge, English and math. The only hart classes now are English, Theory of Knowledge and Math but the rest is so awesome! I'm really excited for this semster.
On January 12 was Celena's birthday. She and me skipped school on this day what was definitely an awesome idea!:D We spend this day watching "Shameless", one of our favorite series and instead of working on our homework we spend the day taking pictures!:D I will post some of those pictures in the next couple days. In the evening we went out for dinner with our parents.
I'm going to play Lacrosse. My season is starting at the end of February and I'm already really excited! :) 

How I said before it didn't really happen that much the last couple of weeks. But i just wanted to tell you a little bit. .

The countdown is running!!!! Only 42 more days and then I will be on my way to HAWAII!!!!

Love,
Emilia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen